This superfood recipe tastes delish!
Skinny Ms. loves superfoods! There’s just no better way to nourish your body than with nutrient dense deliciousness. Here, we bring you a superfood stew that is sure to please. It’s similar to minestrone, except it has chicken and wild rice in it. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Superfood Stew
- 4 carrots medium, chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion or yellow, chopped
- 1/2 cup wild rice dry
- 4 cups spinach fresh, tighly packed
- 1/2 pound crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 pound broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 vegetable bouillon cubes no salt added
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts raw, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes canned, with juice
- 15 ounces kidney beans canned
- Add ingredients to the slow cooker in the same order as above. For example, place carrots on the bottom, followed by rice, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, vegetable bouillon, chicken, tomatoes and lastly beans. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Click here for the Top 10 Slow Cooker Recipes on Skinny Ms.