A scrumptious chocolate pudding recipe is a necessity when you have kids. OK, who are we kidding? Chocolate pudding is always a treat, whether you’re 8 or 80! Instead of reaching for boxed, processed ingredients, give your body and your taste buds a better, clean-eating alternative. You’ll love our recipe for Chocolate Pudding. We consider it to be one of the best pudding recipes on planet earth. What makes it so good? The taste, of course, but also the fact that it’s healthy and made with superfoods that provide loads of nutritional value. Plus, this pudding recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare and involves no cooking.
Looking for healthier dessert ideas—recipes free from refined sugar and chemical additives? Discover these clean-eating Dessert Recipes.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/3 cup | Calories: 220 | Total Fat: 14 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 120 mg | Carbohydrates: 29 g | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 21 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle) 11
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- pinch of Kosher or sea salt
- Combine avocado, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and vinegar in a food processor and pulse until smooth and combined. Scrap the sides and add the cocoa and salt, pulse until combined and a pudding like consistency. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: A mixer can be used in place of a food processor. Also, a whisk or fork can be used but will take a little more time creating a smooth pudding like consistency.
Do you like the recipes you see on our website, such as this clean chocolate pudding? Don’t miss out on the latest from SkinnyMs. Subscribe to our newsletter.