Bring the crunch to every party you attend this summer!
Searching for the perfect summer side salad? The kind that stands out in a sea of wilted greens and mushy cold pastas? The salad your friends and family will want the recipe for, and the one you’ll bring to every cookout you attend this season? Look no further than our Cucumber with Feta and Herb Salad. Its fantastic crunch and tangy, zesty flavor will make it an instant hit no matter where you serve it.
Plus, our cucumber salad is clean eating and low in fat and calories. Cucumbers are high in fiber and rich in antioxidants, while feta provides protein. And our dressing is so light, this salad is 100% guilt-free.
Cucumber with Feta and Herb Salad
- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion small, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dill sprigs fresh, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese lot-fat, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Let us know what you think about this dish by leaving us a comment below.