With just 4 ingredients, this recipe doesn't skimp on flavor.
We’re always looking for creative, yet simple, healthy recipes to share with our readers. This one definitely fits the bill. This delicious zucchini dish is low in calories and rich in nutrients that nourish your body. Plus, zucchini skin is a great source of dietary fibers that help reduce constipation and protect against colon cancer. Like most fresh fruits and vegetables, zucchinis are also an excellent source of Vitamins A and C.
Our Easy Zucchini Fritter Recipe is a simple recipe composed mainly of zucchini, eggs, flour, and basil for that special flavor. You can prepare and cook them in less than half an hour, and they’re great for the whole family.
Easy Zucchini Fritters
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup white whole-wheat flour optional panko bread crumbs
- 3 basil leaves fresh, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil more if needed
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt fat-free (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the zucchini, flour, basil, eggs, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the canola oil into a large non-stick skillet. Over medium-low heat, spoon in 1/4 cup the mixture to form round fritters. Cook until golden on both sides.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt on top, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.