Whip up a batch for everyone to munch on at your next get-together!
It’s always a struggle to find creative, healthy dips that satisfy the craving for something flavorful and creamy. Well, struggle no more! This Fiesta Chili Dip blends delicious bold flavors with wholesome ingredients. It’s packed with protein from ground turkey and black beans, seasoned generously with spices, and finished off with low-fat cheese. Also, it uses unprocessed ingredients so you can feel free to enjoy it without the guilt that usually surfaces after indulging in good dip. As an added bonus, it’s super easy to make, so you can quickly whip up a batch for everyone to munch on at your next get-together!
Fiesta Chili Dip
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup corn kernels frozen (thawed)
- 1 cup salsa chunky
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 15 ounces black beans can, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat, breaking up with a fork while cooking. Cook until turkey is cooked through and no longer pink. Drain off any fat.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reduce to medium heat, and stir to combine. Continue cooking until cheese is melted and dip is hot.
- If desired, serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream along with whole grain or blue tortilla chips.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Was this dip a hit with your family? Have other appetizers you want us to make? Give us some suggestions in the comment section below.