This portable, fun workout will tone and tighten!
Weights are a great exercise tool to build strength, but they often overshadow resistance bands. Resistance bands come in different colors to represent the level of resistance they provide, so certain colors are more difficult than others. These tools are easy to use, easy to travel with, and can help tone your body from head to toe.
This is going to be a full body toning workout! We want to help you get a toned and tight body. Resistance bands are great tools for that, so get ready for this full body resistance bands challenge!
Full Body Resistance Bands Challenge
Equipment Needed: a set of resistance bands, a timer, water for hydration and a soft surface to workout on.
What to Do: Set your timer for 20 minutes. Perform each exercise for the specified number of repetitions, with as little rest as possible in between. Complete as many rounds of the 8 exercises as you can, within the time limit. Perform this routine 3 times per week for 4 weeks. As you advance and each week passes, try to get an extra round or two in!
1. Squat with Leg Raises – 20 reps, alternating legs
2. Upright Rows – 10 reps
3. Lunges with Overhead Press – 10 reps per leg, alternating arms
4. Chest Press – 15 reps
5. Donkey Kicks – 15 reps per leg
6. Tricep Extensions – 10 reps per arm
7. Abdominal Tucks – 10 reps
8. Abdominal Bicycle – 20 reps, alternating legs
Squat with Leg Raises
Lunges with Overhead Press
You might also enjoy these SkinnyMs. articles:
- 5 Exercises to Burn Fat with Resistance Bands
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Best Cross-Training Shoes
- Pumpkin French Toast
- 10-Minute Stovetop Granola
- Clean Eating Pumpkin Streusel Bars