Combine superfoods for a delicious, easy-prep breakfast!
Do you crave something different when you wake up for breakfast tomorrow morning? Something that doesn’t have you in the kitchen at an ungodly hour, feverishly preparing? We have the perfect recipe for you. And it’s healthy, to boot! If figs are in season at your local grocery store, then start grilling them and put together your breakfast in no time. If it’s not the fig season, don’t worry, just grill any fruit that’s in season and enjoy this delicious bowl of healthy goodness.
Grilled Figs on Yogurt and Balsamic Glaze
- 4 cups Greek yogurt low-fat
- 8 figs quartered
- 1/4 cup almonds shaved
- 4 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- mint leaves fresh, for garnishing
- On medium to high heat on a hot griddle or a barbecue grill, grill the figs quickly, about 3 minutes.
- Prepare individual bowls with the yogurt.
- Distribute the grilled figs on top of the yogurt.
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle the almonds on top then garnish with the mint leaves.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Here are more healthy breakfasts that you will enjoy:
Have you heard of our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection e-cookbook? It’s a treasure of 101 most popular fan recipes that we took note of and compiled in one book. Have a look!
If you are like what you see in Skinny Ms., subscribe to our newsletterand never get left behind to what’s new in healthy living.