These killer kebobs boast a colorful presentation and make a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
When lovely weather appears, it’s time to bust out those grills and bring the cuisine outdoors. What better way to enjoy deliciously grilled food than with these incredible salmon kebobs? Gorgeous, flavorful cubes of salmon are marinated in a mouthwatering mixture of fresh rosemary, savory spices, and a splash of lemon juice. After cooking, they flaunt a crisp outside with a smooth, flaky inside. The buttery consistency will please even the pickiest taste buds. Each bite packs a boatload of omega-3s, vitamins, and satisfying protein that’ll keep you full and ward off future cravings.
A beautiful dish to serve at outdoor gatherings, these killer kebobs boast a colorful presentation and make a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Grilled Salmon Kebobs
- 1 pound wild salmon thick, without skin, cut into 12 cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons rosemary fresh, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients for marinade.
- Add salmon and let marinate for about 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Thread pieces of salmon on skewers.
- Coat grates of a grill or a grill pan or skillet with a light layer of cooking spray.
- Set to high.
- Once hot, add skewers to grill or pan and cook for 3 minutes or so on each side for 6 to 8 minutes, until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, basting with any leftover marinade while cooking.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Love the kebabs? Let us know! Leave a comment below about this article or anything else you’d like to see on SkinnyMs.The