One serving of this recipe boasts 29 grams of lean protein, has high amounts of vitamins B6 and B12, niacin and selenium.
RECIPES VIA EMAIL: If you’re interested in receiving our newest and best Slow Cooker recipes via email, signup here: eNewsletter Signup.
Yields: 2 servings | Serving size: ½ fillet | Calories: 245 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fats: 1 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 80 mg | Sodium: 126 mg | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Dietary fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 9 g | Protein: 29 g | SmartPoints: 6 |
- 1 (8 ounce) Wild Alaskan Salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine honey, mustard and lemon juice n a small bowl.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil. Spread ¾ honey over salmon, covering both sides. Place salmon skin side down on cookie sheet, drizzle with remaining honey. Place in oven 4-5” from broiler. Broil 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- If you're a weight trainer, serve over a bed of quinoa or brown rice for an additional 9 grams of protein; otherwise, a side salad is perfect!
Honey-Dijon Salmon with a Hint of Lemon is a recipe featured in our recently launched cookbook, SkinnyMs. SuperFoods….check it out here!