One serving of this recipe boasts 29 grams of lean protein, has high amounts of vitamins B6 and B12, niacin and selenium.
RECIPES VIA EMAIL: If you’re interested in receiving our newest and best Slow Cooker recipes via email, signup here: daily eNewsletter Signup.
Honey-Dijon Glazed Salmon with a Hint of Lemon
- 8 ounce wild alaskan salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine honey, mustard and lemon juice n a small bowl.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil. Spread ¾ honey over salmon, covering both sides. Place salmon skin-side down on cookie sheet, drizzle with remaining honey. Place in oven 4-5” from broiler. Broil 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- If you're a weight trainer, serve over a bed of quinoa or brown rice for an additional 9 grams of protein; otherwise, a side salad is perfect!
Honey-Dijon Salmon with a Hint of Lemon is a recipe featured in our recently launched cookbook, SkinnyMs. SuperFoods….check it out here!