This Honey Mint Fruit Salad is a simple and refreshing way to enjoy your favorite fresh-cut fruits! Honey adds just a touch of extra sweetness while lime juice gives it a nice citrus zing to bring out the natural flavors of the fruit. Mint is the perfect herb to compliment the sweet and tangy flavors of this salad! You can add or take away any combination of fruit that you like!
Enjoy this fruit salad as it is or with a scoop of Greek yogurt for a high protein snack or breakfast. It’s a great healthy way to satisfy a sweet craving naturally!
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 91 | Total Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Carbohydrates: 23g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Protein: 1g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1/4 cup honeydew melon, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Toss together honeydew, blueberries, strawberries, peach and lime juice. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle mint on top. Lightly toss a second time. Serve and enjoy!
- OPTION: Substitute 1/4 cup of your favorite fresh fruit for any of the above fruits!
You might also enjoy our 9 Fruity Desserts with No Added Sugar!
What are your favorite fruits to enjoy in a salad? Share with us in the comments!