Are you looking to fill up without feeling weighed down? Perhaps you’ve chosen a low-carb diet to keep your weight in check. Rather than trying to research healthy options every night, just check out this list, which can serve as your go-to guide for low-carb dinner recipes.
1. Quick Chicken Strips with Broccoli Supper (Carbs: 14g)
This is a classic dish that’s great for busy nights, and something that both your kids and your waistline will love.
2. Slow Cooker Beef Curry (Carbs: 5g)
A savory comfort dish that’s packed with flavor, this is a perfect dish for those brisk evenings.
3. Black Pepper Salmon with Avocado Salad (Carbs: 13g)
This dish is light, fresh, easy to make, and bursting with rich flavor.
4. Slow Cooker Texas Chili (Carbs: 8g)
You won’t believe this comfort dish has so little carbs! Make it for game day, or any evening when you just need a little extra comfort.
5. Juicy Faux Fried Chicken (Carbs: 10g)
When fried chicken is calling your name, make this healthy makeover recipe instead.