Try something new at your next BBQ with the sweet melon salad!
A refreshing fruit salad is one of the best ways to satisfy a sweet tooth. Fruits, including those in this melon berry salad with feta, are great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Berries are also a good source of antioxidants. In addition to being nutritious, this salad is delicious. The sweet fruits and salty feta complement each other perfectly, and the lime juice adds some extra tang. Enjoy this tasty salad for a light breakfast or snack, or for dessert. No matter when you eat it, we know you’ll love it.
Melon Berry Salad with Feta
- 2 cups cantaloupe melon cut into medium cubes
- 2 cups honeydew melon cut into medium cubes
- 2 cups watermelon cut into medium cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup blackberries cut in half
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles low-fat
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, olive oil, lime juice, and salt. Mix well to coat all ingredients in the oil. Add the blackberries, blueberries, and feta. Gently toss to distribute the berries throughout the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Fruit isn’t just for fruit salad–check out these 10 Ways to Sneak More Fruit into Your Diet!