This simple grilled peach recipe includes, in the marinade, 3 toppings for peaches that really go well with the fruit’s natural sweetness: cinnamon, vanilla, and honey. Perfect for dessert or a special snack, at only 150 calories per serving, this is one tasty treat that you can feel good about indulging in.
Be sure to check out our Skinny Mini Dessert Recipe Options. Delicious dessert recipes that have been created to give you maximum taste without any extra padding around the middle.
Serves: 4 | Serving size: 1 peach | Calories: 150 | Total Fat: 4 gm | Saturated Fats: 1 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 1 mg | Carbohydrates: 30 gm | Dietary fiber: 2 gm | Sugars: 29 gm | Protein: 1 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8 |
- 4 ripe medium to large peaches, quartered and pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly mist a rimmed cookie sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. Toss the peach wedges in the marinade to coat well. Place peaches on the cooking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until the peaches are tender and golden. If desired, serve with a dollop of Greek Yogurt or atop this recipe for Sweet Potato Pancakes.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.