Clean Eating Tacos Made In The Slow Cooker
What’s more craveable than a batch of tacos? These so-easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos!
You won’t believe how simple it is to prep this recipe. Just three ingredients–chicken, SkinnyMs. taco seasoning, and salsa. That’s it! Three deliciously easy ingredients!
Top your tacos however you please, but the combination of guacamole, Greek yogurt, diced tomatoes, and a touch of cilantro is our favorite!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 2 tacos | Calories: 474 | Previous Points: 10 | Points Plus: 12 | Total Fat: 16 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 52 mg | Sodium: 154 mg | Carbohydrates: 57 g | Dietary Fiber: 7 g |Sugars: 5 g | Protein: 27 g |
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa, no sugar added
- 1 cup guacamole (classic guacamole recipe)
- 12 (taco size) whole grain soft tortilla
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, optional sour cream
- Place chicken breasts in a crockpot. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and cover with salsa. Cover crockpot with lid, and cook on high for 4-5 hours, or low for 6-8.
- Remove chicken from the crockpot, and use a fork to shred. Return to crockpot and stir into salsa.
- Serve chicken on whole wheat soft-taco shells, topped with guacamole and Greek yogurt. Garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.