A nutritious snack certain to satisfy the munchies!
If you’re looking for a new way to use your slow cooker, then you’ll love this slow cooker recipe for pumpkin cranberry granola. Chock full of nuts, and seeds, it’s lightly spiced with pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. It makes a great topping for fall fruit like apples, and goes well with yogurt. It’s also delicious eaten like cereal with a bowl of milk. Since you’re making it yourself, you can control the ingredients you use and customize it based on what you have on hand. Almost any type of nuts will work, and pure maple syrup is a great substitute for the honey. As this cooks, your house will smell deliciously like fall!
Slow Cooker Cranberry & Pumpkin Granola
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Stir until coconut oil is melted and the mixture is well coated.
- Cook on low heat for 2 hours, leaving the lid slightly open to allow moisture escape. Check it once or twice and stir. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
You might also like these 15 Cozy Soup Recipes for Fall.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
Be sure to subscribe to ourdaily eNewsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.