Your childhood days are behind you, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite treats from youth. Maintaining a vibrant, youthful spirit is the key to longevity, and nothing says “carefree youth” quite like a bowl of soft serve ice cream. And, with our Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream recipe, you can feel good both inside and out! It’s made with only 100% clean ingredients. Use this creamy ice cream recipe to create some of your favorite desserts, like hot fudge sundaes and banana splits.
Yield: about 2 servings / 1 serving = 1/2 cup, Calories: 110, Total Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 3 mg, Carbohydrates: 26 g, Sugars: 14 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Protein: 2 g, SmartPoints: 5
- 1 1/2 cups sliced, frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend in a food processor (or Yonanas machine) until smooth. You will have to stop the processor a few times to move things around with a spatula. After a few times, it will blend smoothly.
- Add fresh fruit if desired.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. Dessert Recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.