Your childhood days are behind you, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite treats from youth. Maintaining a vibrant, youthful spirit is the key to longevity, and nothing says “carefree youth” quite like a bowl of soft serve ice cream. And, with our Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream recipe, you can feel good both inside and out! It’s made with only 100% clean ingredients. Use this creamy ice cream recipe to create some of your favorite desserts, like hot fudge sundaes and banana splits.
Yield: about 2 servings / 1 serving = 1/2 cup, Calories: 110, Total Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 3 mg, Carbohydrates: 26 g, Sugars: 14 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Protein: 2 g, SmartPoints: 5
- 1 1/2 cups sliced, frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend in a food processor (or Yonanas machine) until smooth. You will have to stop the processor a few times to move things around with a spatula. After a few times, it will blend smoothly.
- Add fresh fruit if desired.
Meal planning just got easier! Take the stress out of planning healthy meals your family will love. Try eMeals!
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. Dessert Recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.