Bring out your inner child while enjoying a healthy dessert, made with just three ingredients.
Your childhood days are behind you, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite treats from youth. Maintaining a vibrant, youthful spirit is the key to longevity, and nothing says “carefree youth” quite like a bowl of soft serve ice cream. And, with our Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream recipe, you can feel good both inside and out! It’s made with only 100% clean ingredients. Use this creamy ice cream recipe to create some of your favorite desserts, like hot fudge sundaes and banana splits.
Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups bananas sliced, frozen
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt non-fat
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend in a food processor (or Yonanas machine) until smooth. You will have to stop the processor a few times to move things around with a spatula. After a few times, it will blend smoothly.
- Add fresh fruit if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. Dessert Recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.