Snacks for a slimmer, trimmer waistline.
Ready to rock a flat belly? You have the power to create your dream silhouette with regular exercise and clean-eating foods. Since nutritious snacking is an important part of any successful waist-trimming strategy, it’s time to stock your kitchen with these 10 flat belly snacks under 150 calories.
The key to effective flat belly snacks lies in their nutritional superpowers. Some include Greek yogurt, a probiotic-rich food that fights against constipation and the bloat that often accompanies it. Other snacks deliver dietary fiber, which aids overall weight loss and reduces abdominal fat. Berries contain fiber and nutrients that support belly fat reduction.
These delicious munchies will help you feel good about your health. Healthy snacks are an essential aspect of long-term weight loss success. Snacking twice a day on nutritious clean-eating snacks fuels the body and reduces the likelihood you’ll overeat during meals.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites | 94 calories per serving
2. Three-Seed Berry Parfait | 128 calories per serving
The powerful combo of Greek yogurt and berries star in this gut-slimming snack that offers probiotics and fiber.
3. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | 105 calories per serving
4. Egg, Hard-boiled | 80 calories per egg
This simple snack offers a no-fuss way to get the protein that nourishes metabolism-boosting, belly-flattening lean muscle tissue.
5. Easy Lemon Cumin Yogurt Dip | 35 calories per serving
6. Creamy Avocado Dip | 116 calories per serving
7. Skinny Strawberry Yogurt | 107 calories per serving
8. String Cheese & Fresh Fruit | Cheese: about 70 calories per serving
Raid your kids’ stash of low-fat mozzarella cheese sticks! Pair one stick with your fave fresh fruit for a filling snack that won’t deprive your taste buds.
9. Clean-Eating Almond Butter and Jelly | 47 calories per serving
10. Superfoods Smoothie | 131 calories per serving
Reboot your lifestyle in 30 days! Check out the SkinnyMs. Clean Overhaul 30-Day Weight Loss Program ebook.
What’s your favorite low-cal snack? Share it with the SkinnyMs. community! Leave a comment in the section below.