Lush, tangy, and a snap to whip up!
This lush, tangy, and spicy yogurt recipe is one of the tastier yogurt dips we’ve made, and we think you’ll agree. It’s perfect as a dip for raw vegetables, so add it to your healthy recipes for snacks, and it can also be used in healthy meals, say dolloped on a cool lentil salad, a baked potato, or atop a pureed bean soup. This Easy-to-Make Lemon Cumin Yogurt Dip is a great replacement for a sour cream topping on many dishes, and it’s much healthier, too!
Easy-to-Make Lemon Cumin Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain nonfat (1 pint)
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder or 1 teaspoon toasted and ground cumin seeds
- 1/2 white onion medium, finely diced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1/2 cup dill fresh, chopped, plus 10 sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Mix together lemon juice, zest, cumin, and Greek yogurt until all of the ingredients are well combined. Add the onion and dill. Garnish the dip with dill sprigs if preferred.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite pizza recipe from Skinny Ms.? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.