Change up your normal pasta salad with the flavor packed pesto version!
It’s tough to go wrong with a delicious pasta salad recipe at a pot-luck or cook-out, but you know the feeling when you find one that soars above the rest. This 5-Ingredient Pesto Pasta Salad hits the mark and then some. Not only will your guests be begging for the recipe, but with just 5 simple ingredients, this dish can be thrown together in a jiffy. Paired with a nice, juicy burger or your favorite grilled specialty, our pesto pasta is sure to please.
5-Ingredient Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 pound whole-wheat rotini pasta cooked and cooled
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers jar, drained and chopped small
- 1 1/2 cups provolone cheese low-fat, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Toss the pasta and the pesto making sure the pasta is well coated in the pesto. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Let sit, refrigerated, for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms