A Greek spin on this summer favorite!
Most Greek dishes represent the Mediterranean diet with fresh vegetables, lots of extra virgin olive oil, a great source of antioxidants, and just the right amount of cheese. With this 6-Ingredient Greek Pasta Salad, we keep things simple with a light sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
We can keep our bodies in shape year-round by filling up on deliciously healthy food. With whole grain pasta, tomatoes for vitamin C, olives for antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients, and artichokes for antioxidants and fiber, we get quite a treasure chest of a nutrient-packed salad bowl. Enjoy and keep making this super-healthy dish for yourself and your family!
6-Ingredient Greek Pasta Salad
- 5 cups whole-grain short pasta cooked (like penne, fussili, farfalle, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 artichoke hearts quartered
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 5 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- Over medium-low heat, add to a large skillet extra-virgin olive oil, cooked pasta, artichoke hearts, and olives. Toss to combine.
- Turn off heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Mix in tomatoes and feta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
More Greek-Style Recipes:
We’d love to hear what you think about this article or anything else on the site. Leave us a comment in the section below.