Most Greek dishes represent the Mediterranean diet with fresh vegetables, lots of extra virgin olive oil, a great source of antioxidants, and just the right amount of cheese. With this 6-Ingredient Greek Pasta Salad, we keep things simple with a light sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
We can keep our bodies in shape year-round by filling up on deliciously healthy food. With whole grain pasta, tomatoes for vitamin C, olives for antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients, and artichokes for antioxidants and fiber, we get quite a treasure chest of a nutrient-packed salad bowl. Enjoy and keep making this super-healthy dish for yourself and your family!
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 317 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 535mg | Carbohydrates: 55g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 13g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 10
- 5 cups whole grain cooked short pasta (like penne, fussili, farfalle, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Over medium-low heat, add to a large skillet extra-virgin olive oil, cooked pasta, artichoke hearts, and olives. Toss for to combine..
- Turn off heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Mix in tomatoes and feta. Season with salt and pepper to taste,
More Greek-Style Recipes:
We’d love to hear what you think about this article or anything else on the site. Leave us a comment in the section below.