Bite down on this seasonal superfood!
Clean eating is the cornerstone of Skinny Ms. and our healthy living philosophy. As you eat cleaner and more wholesome ingredients, you’ll begin to feel good about the way your body looks and the way you feel! Incorporating veggie superfoods into your diet is a great start!
Try asparagus, which is low in calories and in sodium. It is an excellent source of calcium, dietary fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Simply cook your spears on the griddle and dressed them with Greek yogurt flavored with feta, lemon, and mint. You will love the tangy taste of this vegetable dish.
Asparagus with Feta Yogurt Mint Dressing
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 mint leaves medium, fresh, finely chopped
- 24 asparagus spears hard ends removed
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, feta, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and mint. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Over medium to high heat, on a dry griddle, cook the asparagus until tender and cooked through.
- Serve the asparagus with the dressing on the side.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
More on skinny eating vegetable recipes that you might like:
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy the other recipes and healthy living advice at Skinny Ms. Subscribe to our newsletterso you don’t miss out on anything.