These Chocolate Strawberry Cups are like peanut butter cups, only they pack a fruity punch. A cinch to throw together, these no-bake delights come with super easy instructions and deliver a gorgeous presentation. The stunning dessert calls for lighter alternatives to heavier, traditional ingredients, like fat-free cream cheese, sparing you (and your waistline!) a bunch of excess calories.
Preparing these delicious cups is easy: simply combine ingredients, allow to cool and set, prepare the chocolate, throw it all together, and enjoy! They’re perfect for big events or a casual treat.
If you enjoyed these no-bake dessert cups, you might love these delectable Peanut Butter Banana Cups as well!
Yields: 12 servings | Calories: 100 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 66mg | Carbohydrates: 10g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 5
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 7 strawberries, quartered
- Fresh mint leaves
- Blend the strawberries with the honey and lemon juice until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the cream cheese until smooth. Add it to the strawberry puree, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Put the chocolate in a small microwave proof bowl and microwave, stirring every 10 seconds at time, until melted. Be careful not to overcook.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and pour a spoonful of melted chocolate in each. Rotate to coat all sides, and let harden, and peel off paper the paper liners.
- Fill the chocolate cups with the strawberry cream, and top with the extra strawberries and mint leaves.
Hungry for more tasty treats? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else on the site.