Perfect for big events or a casual treat.
These Chocolate Strawberry Cups are like peanut butter cups, only they pack a fruity punch. A cinch to throw together, these no-bake delights come with super easy instructions and deliver a gorgeous presentation. The stunning dessert calls for lighter alternatives to heavier, traditional ingredients, like fat-free cream cheese, sparing you (and your waistline!) a bunch of excess calories.
Preparing these delicious cups is easy: simply combine ingredients, allow to cool and set, prepare the chocolate, throw it all together, and enjoy! They’re perfect for big events or a casual treat.
If you enjoyed these no-bake dessert cups, you might love these delectable Peanut Butter Banana Cups as well!
Chocolate Strawberry Cups
- 1/2 cup strawberries hulled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk canned
- 1/3 cup cream cheese fat-free, softened
- 5 ounces milk chocolate coarsely chopped
- 7 strawberries quartered
- mint leaves fresh
- Blend the strawberries with the honey and lemon juice until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the cream cheese until smooth. Add it to the strawberry puree, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Put the chocolate in a small microwave-proof bowl and microwave, stirring every 10 seconds at time, until melted. Be careful not to overcook.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and pour a spoonful of melted chocolate in each. Rotate to coat all sides, and let harden, and peel off the paper liners.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Hungry for more tasty treats? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else on the site.