You can even enjoy them as breakfast for dinner. Dig in and enjoy!
Here at SkinnyMs., we love baking things into vegetables (see our Baked Egg Mushroom recipe for proof). They’re easy to prepare and remove lots of empty calories by replacing bread or chips with a hearty veggie. Our Egg & Spinach Bell Pepper Bowls are no exception. Better yet, they feature deliciously crumbly feta cheese!
These egg bowls are beyond simple to make. You’ll come back to them again and again, either for a simple weekday breakfast for part of an elaborate weekend brunch. You can even enjoy them as breakfast for dinner. Dig in and enjoy!
Egg & Spinach Bell Pepper Bowls
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup spinach cooked, and liquid squeezed out
- 1 red bell pepper cut in half, seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place the pepper halves onto the baking sheet, cut side up. Divide the cooked spinach and feta between the two halves. Pour eggs over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and set. Let rest about 5to 10 minutes before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site. Leave a comment in the section below.