Refresh your usual tuna salad with jalapeño and lime!
Looking for a new spin on classic tuna salad? Instead of using the same old combination of onion and celery, try this jalapeño and lime tuna salad made with jalapeños, lime juice, and heart healthy avocado. It’s easy to prepare, and when served over baby spinach, is a healthy and filling weekday meal.
Jalapeño Lime Tuna Salad
- 12 ounces tuna cans, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 onion small, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and diced
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled, and cubed
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the spinach in a large bowl. Mix well and chill until ready to serve. Serve the tuna salad over the spinach leaves.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms