Tangy and hearty! A meat and vegetable dish to please the whole family.
One-pan meals are the best meals. You can come home from a long day at work and prepare dinner quickly and easily. One-pan meals can be tasty, too! This one-pan oven skirt steak with broccolini and white beans is marinated in a tangy vinaigrette and then cooked to perfection. It’s also healthy. Skirt steak is a great source of protein, and broccolini is a great source of fiber, calcium, and antioxidants. White beans add an extra helping of fiber and protein, so this easy one-pan dinner will keep you full, healthy, and satisfied.
One Pan Oven Skirt Steak with Broccolini and White Beans
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup dark balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon oregano fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- 12 ounces broccolini cut into medium-sized florets
- 15 ounces white beans can, rinsed and drained
- In a large bowl whisk together garlic, vinegar, Dijon, 2 tablespoons of the oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Remove and reserve about 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and set aside. Add steak to the remaining vinaigrette and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to the broiler setting.
- Toss the broccolini in the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Broil for 5 minutes and remove from the oven. Add beans to the broccolini and gently toss. Place a wire rack on top of the broccolini and bean mixture. Remove the skirt steak from the marinade and place on wire rack.
- Broil the steak for 10 minutes (more or less depending on the desired doneness), turning halfway through. Remove steak from the rack and let rest for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, transfer the broccolini mix to a medium mixing bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the reserved vinaigrette.
- Slice the steak and serve alongside broccolini. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We have tons of one-pan recipes to make your life easier! Try One-Pan Pork Chops & Veggies, One-Pot “Stuffed” Cabbage Stew, and One-Pot Turkey Sausage and Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo!
Sign up for our newsletter to get easy recipes sent straight to your inbox!
Making this tonight. So far, the marinade smells delicious. I will update after dinner.
I made this for us tonight, and my husband kept saying “This is so good. Can I have more?” I’m no steak chef at all but following these directions exactly made this meal come out perfect! I didn’t have white beans so we had some corn alongside the broccolini. And for steak that is $7/lb, this meal is so great for those on a budget!
Lauren, That makes me smile! :). Thank you so much for the feedback.