Tangy and hearty! A meat and vegetable dish to please the whole family.
One-pan meals are the best meals. You can come home from a long day at work and prepare dinner quickly and easily. One-pan meals can be tasty, too! This one-pan oven skirt steak with broccolini and white beans is marinated in a tangy vinaigrette and then cooked to perfection. It’s also healthy. Skirt steak is a great source of protein, and broccolini is a great source of fiber, calcium, and antioxidants. White beans add an extra helping of fiber and protein, so this easy one-pan dinner will keep you full, healthy, and satisfied.
One Pan Oven Skirt Steak with Broccolini and White Beans
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup dark balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon oregano fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- 12 ounces broccolini cut into medium-sized florets
- 15 ounces white beans can, rinsed and drained
- In a large bowl whisk together garlic, vinegar, Dijon, 2 tablespoons of the oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Remove and reserve about 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and set aside. Add steak to the remaining vinaigrette and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to the broiler setting.
- Toss the broccolini in the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Broil for 5 minutes and remove from the oven. Add beans to the broccolini and gently toss. Place a wire rack on top of the broccolini and bean mixture. Remove the skirt steak from the marinade and place on wire rack.
- Broil the steak for 10 minutes (more or less depending on the desired doneness), turning halfway through. Remove steak from the rack and let rest for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, transfer the broccolini mix to a medium mixing bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the reserved vinaigrette.
- Slice the steak and serve alongside broccolini. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We have tons of one-pan recipes to make your life easier! Try One-Pan Pork Chops & Veggies, One-Pot “Stuffed” Cabbage Stew, and One-Pot Turkey Sausage and Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo!
Sign up for our newsletter to get easy recipes sent straight to your inbox!