Get some vitamin C with your vinaigrette! Fresh orange juice in your dressing is a nice alternative to vinegar for an acid component. The dill in this orange vinaigrette serves to elevate the flavor to something truly unique and sophisticated. Once you’ve enjoyed our vinaigrette with orange and dill, give our White Balsamic Vinaigrette a try. For more salad inspiration, see Easy Ways to Add Flavor and Color to Your Summer Salad.
Orange Vinaigrette with Fresh Dill
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons dill freshly snipped
- black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- kosher or sea salt pinch
- Add all the ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine or pulse in a blender until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.