Your taste buds and stomach will thank you after you gobble up this ultra tasty fiber-filled meal!
People often treat vegetable dishes as a chore. We shove uninviting “healthy” dishes to the side and begrudgingly eat them only when nothing else remains. With the help of our delicious Purple Cabbage and Green Veggies Sauté, the days of exiled vegetables are over!
Sautéing veggies releases their bold, delicious flavors. This delectable dish calls for 100% clean ingredients fresh from the garden, including crunchy cabbage and tender asparagus. Nutrient-rich spinach tastes smooth and silky after cooking and combining with its veggie colleagues. Your taste buds and stomach will thank you after you gobble up this ultra tasty fiber-filled meal!
Rainbow Veggie Sauté
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 4 cups red cabbage shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bunch asparagus small, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth low-sodium, or water
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the cabbage, broccoli, and asparagus, and cook while stirring, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, salt, and pepper.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
How do you make vegetable dishes more appealing? Let us know in the comment section below!