Kick start your day with the SkinnyMs. Skinnylicious Protein Smoothie. Packed with nothing but amazing superfoods, this smoothie not only tastes great, it helps your body stay healthy and prevent many illnesses like cancer, macular degeneration, and heart disease as well as lower cholesterol and promote strong bones. Because it is so easy to prepare, the Skinnylicious Protein Smoothie is a great option for breakfast or lunch (every day if you want) especially if you are always on the go. Smoothies are often full of excess sugar and empty calories but the best part about our Skinnylicious Protein Smoothie is that with only 162 calories, 6 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein, it keeps you filled up and energized for hours without adding tons of calories. Kids love this filling after-school treat as well!
Yields: 3 | Serving size: 1 cup | Calories: 178 | Total Fat: 10 gm | Saturated Fats: 1 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 16 mg | Carbohydrates: 24 gm | Dietary fiber: 7 gm | Sugars: 12 gm | Protein: 3 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7 |
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded
- 1 organic (sweet) apple, cored, leave peeling on the apple
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 cup kale loosely packed, stems removed
- 1 cup green tea, unsweetened (home brewed is best)
- 8 cubes ice
- Add the above ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add less green tea for a thicker smoothie.