A unique twist on your usual summer salad!
How often do you use avocados in salads? Often, we hope! Avocados are one the healthiest fruits available. Rich in an array of nutrients, including oleic acids and carotenoids (they can also exist in non-orange vegetables!), they are very beneficial to a healthy diet. Because of their subtle taste, they have a flexibility that adapts to both savory and sweet dishes.
Smoked salmon, rucola, and feta complement one another in this delicious salad. Dress it simply with a dash of balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to maximize the flavors.
Smoked Salmon, Feta and Avocado Salad
- 7 ounces smoked salmon nitrate-free, sliced
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 6 ounces arugula
- 3 ounces feta diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Squeeze the lemon on the smoked salmon. Set aside.
- On the serving plate, distribute the smoked salmon, avocado, arugula, and feta.
- In a small bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and salt then pour it on the salad.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
More delicious salad recipes that you will enjoy:
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.