This is a lighter smoothie and would make an excellent, before bed time, snack. You can’t go wrong when you’re giving your body so many good-for-you nutrients!
Serving Size: 1/2 of the entire recipe (about 1.5 cups) | Calories: 212 | Previous Points: 4 | Points Plus: 6 | Total Fat: 4 gm | Saturated Fats: 1 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 23 mg | Carbohydrates: 41 gm | Dietary Fiber: 5 gm | Sugars: 29 gm | Protein: 8 gm
- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1 large mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 medium banana
- 3/4 inch slice of tofu (1/4 block) or, 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup brewed green tea (brew the night before and store in fridge so it's cold and ready to go)
- 1/2 inch slice of fresh ginger, peeled (optional)
Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.