We know that clean eating is best for our bodies, but does that mean we have to give up our favorite foods? No way! SkinnyMs. has tons of good-for-you and tasty clean eating recipes that will make your mouth water.
Get ready to whip up 10 mouthwatering clean recipes that are sure to love.
1. Barbecued Shrimp Cocktail. With its fresh, sweet-tasting sauce, this shrimp dish makes a great grilled appetizer or main dish.
2. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This interesting and delightfully tasty pizza combo is gluten- and dairy-free without skimping on taste.
3. Pork Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw. This slow-cooker pork recipe is perfect for your next family fiesta.
4. Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips. (featured above) With the perfect combination of seasonings, this recipe turns a mild-flavored vegetable into a tasty, crunchy treat.
5. Bell Pepper Candy. You never knew something as simple as dehydrating a red bell pepper could taste so good! Try this the next time you crave a sweet snack.
6. Quinoa Almond Joy Bars. Just because you are eating clean, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy dessert! This candy bar alternative will satisfy you sweet tooth without any refined sugars.
7. Raspberry Oat Bars. Made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil, and low-sugar all-fruit jam, these fruit bars are as healthy as they are delicious.
8. Almond Butter and Jelly. Big fan of PB & J’s? Now you can enjoy super-healthy AB & J’s the clean eating way.
9. Turkey Sloppy Joes. Our version has all of the messy deliciousness you grew up with, with 100% clean ingredients.
10. Healthy Homemade Ketchup. Our homemade healthy ketchup provides all the tangy ketchup taste without any of the bad ingredients.
Looking for more clean eating recipes? You can have 101 of our best clean-eating recipes at your fingertips in our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection ebook!
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from SkinnyMs. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Check out our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.