Preparing a gorgeous brunch for a bridal shower, Easter, or a family or friend’s birthday? Serve up a brunch that’s healthy, delicious, and is sure to impress a crowd with its presentation and ingenious combination of ingredients!
1. Potato, Apple, and Gruyere Tart – Easy to put together, with only a few ingredients, you can please your family and your house guests with this tart recipe that combines both sweet and smoky flavors.
2. Avocado Breakfast Pizzas – This breakfast pizza is packed with protein, fiber, and tons of flavor, making it the perfect healthy brunch dish. Plus, the kids are sure to get a kick out of eating pizza for brunch.
3. Crustless Vegetable Quiche – Impress your guests with this delicate veggie quiche dish. Crustless, it won’t weigh you down, but the protein will leave you satisfied, while the vitamins and nutrients will start your day right.
4. Pita Pocket Breakfast Sandwich – Don’t just cook your omelette. Bake it with this pita pocket sandwich recipe that offers a short cooking time resulting in a melt-in-your-mouth brunch dish.
5. Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole – When inviting guests for a celebration over brunch, you’ll want to spend as much time out of the kitchen and socializing as possible. This slow cooker French Toast recipe offers not only a healthier version of traditional French Toast, but far less time spent over the stove!
6. Chocolate Oatmeal with Egg Whites – Wait until you discover just how delicious it is when you cook egg whites into oatmeal. Enjoy this recipe’s chocolatey taste and enjoy feeling satisfied longer.
7. Individual Egg & Spinach Bowls – What’s more adorable at a brunch party than individual servings of a favorite breakfast combo?
8. Sweet Potato Pancakes – On the hunt for a gourmet twist on the traditional pancake? Try our delicious Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe, made with just a few common pantry items.
9. Clean Eating Chocolate Coconut Muffins – Bake up a batch of these indulgent muffins that are delicious enough for not only brunch, but as a dessert! This recipe can easily be made gluten-free.
10. Slow Cooker Nutty Blueberry Banana Oatmeal – Prepare a batch of this healthful slow-cooked oatmeal for brunch or quick and easy morning breakfasts. The delicious combination of bananas and blueberries with oats, almonds, and pecans will keep you coming back for more.
A sophisticated and healthful brunch can be made easy by choosing a healthy, nutritious, and yummy recipe with little prep and cook time. Enjoy your mid-morning meal with family, friends, and guests!