One of the most common pieces of advice given for losing weight is to eat smaller meals with healthy snacks between them. However, knowing what snacks to turn to can be hard, especially when you’re sticking to Weight Watchers guidelines. Since Weight Watchers uses a helpful point system for meals, knowing how to snack without spending all your points is key. What you need then, is a handy list of some filling, low-point Weight Watchers snacks.
These snacks are all fairly low in point value, making them an excellent choice to turn to for a snack no matter your point allocation. These Weight Watchers snacks have their points listed, and they’re all SkinnyMs. approved, so dig in!
1. Clean-Eating Deviled Eggs (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Quick and easy, these deviled eggs use clean mayonnaise for a protein-packed snack with no guilt.
2. Oven Baked Zucchini Chips (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
The bread crumbs and cheese turn this soft vegetable into a crunchy, delicious snack for any time of the day.
3. Meaty Veggie Roll-Ups (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
No muss, no fuss, since the ingredients here are vegetables wrapped in a slice of meat. Simple and clean.
4. Cheesy Kale Hand Pies (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Kale makes this yummy on-the-go snack surprisingly healthy.
5. Skinny Strawberry Banana Bread (2-3 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Bake into a mini-loaf or a muffin and enjoy this fruity bread made with chia seeds.
6. Chili-Lime Spiced Pumpkin Seeds (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Spices and flavoring are applied directly to delicious, healthy seeds.
7. Southwestern Kale Chips (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Turn everyone’s favorite green superfood into a crunchy, yummy chip to munch on.
8. 5-Minute Peanut Butter Fudge (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Prepare a full batch and have one yummy square at a time for an easy, portion-controlled snack.
9. Almond Butter and Banana Sandwiches (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Bananas are a key fruit in any diet, and these whimsical sandwiches are a great way to work them in easily.
10. Baked Apple Chips (0 SmartPoints)
A serving of apple chips a day keeps you feeling satisfied, healthy, and with a surplus of points.