These soups will comfort you any night out of the week!
Soups are among the greatest comfort foods and are perfect for lunch or dinner. These 7 Sensational Soups are packed with flavor and whole food ingredients making them both hearty and healthy.
1. Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup Double the serving size of this SkinnyLicious soup and you’re still under 300 calories.
2. Slow Cooker Turkey Sausage and Potato Soup This recipe combines just the right amount of spice along with lean ground turkey, potatoes and a rich creamy broth. Slow cooker, comfort food at its best!
3. Slow Cooker Hearty Vegetable and Bean Soup The great thing about this slow cooker recipe, aside from its robust flavor, is that it’s so easy to prepare and many of the ingredients can be substituted with whatever you have on hand.
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup This classic comfort soup is absolutely wonderful, especially when you’re feeling under the weather!
5. Chunky Turkey and Vegetable Soup Enjoy this awesome Chunky Turkey and Vegetable Soup immediately, or double the batch and freeze the leftovers for a quick mid-week meal!
6. Tomato Basil Soup Roasted tomatoes have up to eight times the amount of the powerful antioxidant lycopene than uncooked tomatoes. Our soup recipe is made with 100% whole foods and features the amazing superfood…tomatoes.
7. Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup with a Twist This hearty soup can be enjoyed year around.
Flush Away The Fat with these 5 Delicious Drink Recipes.