Finally! We’ve conjured up a chocolate shake recipe without all of the calories! This homemade shake is so creamy and rich, you won’t believe it’s healthy. You’ll be too busy slurping every yummy ounce of this thick chocolate milkshake to miss the refined sugar and empty calories that lurk inside other fast food versions of this delicious treat.
Serves: 2 | Serving size: 1-1/2 cups| Calories: 269 | Total Fat: 3 gm | Saturated Fats: 2 | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 31 mg | Sodium: 81 mg | Carbohydrates: 47 gm | Dietary fiber: 2 gm | Sugars: 37 gm | Protein: 25 gm| SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11
- 2 frozen (ripe) bananas, peeled and pre-sliced
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt or thick coconut or soy yogurt, plain
- 1 cup skim or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Syrup, (recipes for Easy Clean-Eating Chocolate Syrup and Hot Fudge)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until a smooth consistency. Enjoy!
- For an extra special treat, top with our Clean-Eating Whipped Topping recipe and dark chocolate shavings.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite recipe from SkinnyMs.? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.