Stuff your tacos with healthy choices!
Tacos are a renowned favorite for a reason. This Mexican dish is incredibly versatile, allowing you to fill the corn or wheat tortilla with any ingredients that pop into your imagination. This recipe sticks to a basic and healthy classic by stuffing the tacos with salad, homemade guacamole, and grilled white meat chicken. Have a couple, even three if you want, because these tacos are clean, healthy, and full of nutrients.
Skinny Chicken Tacos with Guacamole
- 1 avocado peeled and chopped
- 1/8 cup lime juice fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 red onion medium, divided - 1/4 minced and 3/4 sliced
- 2 red tomatoes big, divided - 1/2 minced and 1 1/2 sliced
- 8 ounces boneless and skinless chicken breasts filleted
- salad leaves
- 4 hard taco shells
- To make the guacamole, in a medium bowl, mix the avocado, lime juice, salt. Adjust the salt if needed.
- Add the minced red onion and minced tomatoes. Mix well then set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, on a griddle or barbecue grill, grill both sides of the chicken until cooked through. Slice.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Here are more skinny Mexican meals to enjoy:
Have you heard of our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection e-cookbook? It’s a treasure of 101 most popular fan recipes that we took note of and compiled in one book. Have a look!