The whole family will love this recipe!
Looking for a perfect stew that the whole family will love? This Honey Mustard Turkey Stew recipe produces a sweet and tangy taste that will please adults and children, alike! This meal is quite convenient after Thanksgiving because it is great for using up leftover turkey, but it can really be made year round. The thick chunks of turkey, along with the slices of fresh veggies make this just as hearty as traditional turkey stews. This recipe calls for turkey breast, but you can always use a combination of dark and white meat for a more flavorful meal. To keep it lean and healthy, make sure to remove all of the skin from the turkey before placing it in the slow cooker. Don’t forget, the mouth-watering magic happens when you add the mustard and honey. Mmm…
You might also like:
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Cabbage Roll Stew
- Slow Cooker Halibut Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
*This recipe was brought to us by BusyButHealthy.com.
Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Turkey Stew
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 1/2 cups celery chopped
- 1 1/2 cups onions chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth no salt added
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon rosemary dried
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard grainy
- 1 turkey breast large, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons spelt flour or whole wheat flour, for gluten free use oat or brown rice flour
- Toss cut-up turkey breast in flour to coat. Place everything in slow cooker and stir. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Have you tried our Honey Mustard Turkey Stew? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.