You’ll love this recipe for Toast with Peaches, Cream Cheese, and Honey. It’s sweet and creamy perfection, and it’s made with only 100% clean food ingredients! Add this delicious cream cheese recipe to your breakfast menu and start your day off right!
Looking for more fruit-inspired meals? Try our:
Strawberry and Avocado Salad with Strawberry Balsamic
Caribbean Mango Chicken Burgers
Beautiful Watermelon Salad
You might also like our other Breakfast Recipes.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice toast |Calories: 138 | Total Fat: 1.4 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0.2 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 287 mg | Carbohydrates: 24.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g | Sugars: 12.3 g | Protein: 8.0 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 4 ounces spreadable ⅓-less-fat cream cheese
- 4 thick slices hearty whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese over each slice of toast.
- Top evenly with peach slices.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. breakfast? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.