High-quality content for a high-quality life!
During these unprecedented and difficult times, we want you to know that we’re here to help. Like you, we continue to learn more about the virus each day. Many of our lives have been disrupted, our regular routines turned upside-down, and we understand how this can cause feelings of uncertainty. Our thoughts are with you and your loved ones, and the SkinnyMs. team remains committed to promoting health and wellness in our community. We would love to continue to assist you during these times of uncertainty.
Our team remains fully dedicated to providing you with quality content to help you live your healthiest life. We are taking precautions and following the advice of the CDC and other trusted sources, and our staff and contributors are working remotely to limit social contact.
All the while, your health remains of the utmost importance to us. Our chefs, certified trainers, and writers are dedicated to providing you with the content you need to stay fit and healthy during these trying times.
We are working around the clock to create more:
Your gym may have closed, or you may not feel safe venturing out. That’s okay! You can still exercise, even if you’re not at the gym. There are dozens of fat-burning and muscle-toning workouts you can perform from the comfort of your own home using just your body weight. Some of our favorite options include:
- 11 Favorite At-Home Workouts to Enjoy When You’re Working from Home
- Working From Home? Here Are 7 Yoga Routines To Keep You Relaxed
- 10 Home Workouts for Beginners
- 6-Week Bodyweight Workout Plan: Your Guide to a Slim & Sexy Body
- 30-Day HIIT Home Challenge
Meal Prep Ideas and Easy-to-Prepare Recipes
We’re all experiencing empty grocery store shelves, so now is the time to practice not letting anything go to waste! Make your ingredients last longer by prepping meals and freezing them ahead of time. Whether your kitchen is well-stocked or you’re working with the bare minimum, we’ve got you covered. Our freezer meals and recipes that require six ingredients or fewer are perfect for keeping you and your family well-fed for weeks at a time.
- The Best Way to Stock Your Freezer, Pantry, and Refrigerator
- Running Short on Food? Make these Easy Recipes with 6-Ingredients or Less!
- How to Pack Your Freezer Meals Like a Pro
- 11 Healthy Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- A Beginners Guide to Home-Cooked, Healthy Freezer Meal Recipes
- From Freezer to Slow Cooker: 7 Zero-Prep Slow Cooker Dinners
- 14 of the Best Recipes for Meal-Prepping
Self-Care and Home Care Methods
On a normal day, it’s important to wash your hands regularly and wipe down commonly used surfaces. As far as this current virus goes, it’s more important than ever to practice good hygiene and maintain a clean environment at home. We have plenty of methods and tips to share with you to keep you and your home clean and germ-free as it can be:
- The Best Ways to Maintain a Clean Environment At-Home
- Tired of Searching for Hand Sanitizer? Try this DIY Hand Sanitizer
- Need An Immunity Boost? Here Are 11 All Natural Ways To Boost Your Immunity
- Avoid Going Stir-Crazy At-Home with these Simple and Healthy Ideas
- Treat Yourself to a Spa Day at Home!
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do TODAY to Be Healthier
- Bathroom and Kitchen Cleaner | Chemical-Free Cleaning Recipes
The goal of the SkinnyMs. team is to serve our readers by sharing free and helpful information, now and on an ongoing basis. Please keep checking back on the site. New, helpful content is being published every day. And don’t hesitate to reach out if there are other ways we can help you through this trying time.
Take care of yourself and stay healthy, friends!
The SkinnyMs. Team