Whether you’re watching at home or getting on the field, you can’t help but to get excited for fall sports! Football, baseball, hockey, and basketball spoil us as they strive for our attention. If you’re an athlete at school, or for an office team or community organized league, you need to be one step ahead this season. These workouts will get you there.
Success in sports requires conditioning, endurance, and explosiveness. The workouts we’ve provided offer all three. Increasing your endurance ensures that your muscles can withstand prolonged exertion from the second the clock starts to the moment you’ve won the game. Plyometrics are great at increasing your explosiveness, thus increasing your power. Think faster running speed and explosive pitching. Conditioning regulates your muscles. They become leaner, stronger, resistant to injury. We’d hate for you to miss the season. Work hard and get ready to be MVP!
1. Killer Kettlebell Workout Challenge
Killer workout. Killer results. Strengthen up here.
2. Increase Speed and Endurance with Fartlek Training
The more miles you put on your sneakers, the faster you’ll be. Outrun the competition here.
3. Jump Rope Tabata Challenge
Simple move but lasting results. Build your endurance here.
4. Ya Gotta Tabata On The Treadmill!
Challenge yourself to a run like never before here.
5. One Circuit for A Total Body Workout
One body. One circuit. One guarantee. You’ll be the best. Start your rounds here.
6. Athletic Conditioning Workout Challenge
You’re an athlete. Train like one here.
7. 10 x 10 Climb and Descend Upper-body Workout
Climb through this workout. Everest isn’t necessary.
8. 10 x 10 Climb and Descend Lower Body Workout
Your legs will be shaking, shocked, but strong after this workout.
9. Get Fit Home Workout Challenge
It’s time to get a little uncomfortable at home. Get off your couch here.
10. 15 x 15 Climb and Descend Ab Workout
A strong midsection is key to being a top athlete. Climb your way to the top of the stats sheet here.
11. Iso-Hot Workout
Start heating things up here.
12. Improve Flexibility, Balance, and Strength with This Routine
This total body workout brings balance to all the weights and strength training you do.
13. Weekend Plyometric Challenge
Get ready to become explosive! Start out performing here.
Training for sports but a high demand on your body for hydration and energy. Check out some these articles to keep you hydrated, energized and focus before, during and after your workout: