Let’s face it—our schedules don’t allow us all the time in the world to cook up delicious, nutritious meals each night. A chaotic schedule can have you juggling a boatload of responsibilities, leaving you little time to think about what to feed yourself or your family. Luckily, you don’t have to surrender to these time restraints and order takeout.
Here at SkinnyMs., we’ve hunted through our collection of healthy, clean-eating dinner recipes and chosen ones that not only taste downright delicious, but support a busy lifestyle. But that’s not all! Packed with protein, these recipes will crush hunger and keep you feeling satisfied for hours, ultimately helping you stick to your healthy eating plan. These simple, scrumptious dishes have real staying power. So what are you waiting for? Check them out!
1. Quick Fish with Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Sage (23 grams per serving)
2. Philly Cheese and Chicken Sandwich (26 grams per serving)
We’ve put a healthy spin on the classic sandwich, lightening things up while retaining rich, juicy flavor that’ll delight those taste buds.
3. Chicken and Penne Parmesan Casserole (19 grams per serving)
4. Quinoa and Veggie Sliders (15 grams per serving)
Typical restaurant-style sliders will load you up with fat and calories, only to have you feeling groggy and bloated afterwards. This scrumptious slider recipe gives the hand-held sandwich a clean and wholesome name, without skimping on flavor.
5. Hearty Lentil and Vegetable Soup (15 grams per serving)
6. Soft Shrimp Tacos (16 grams per serving)
7. Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Recipe (22 grams per serving)
8. Spicy Southwestern Vegetarian Burger (19 grams per serving)
9. Skinny Quinoa Skillet Supper (14 grams per serving)
10. Cumin-Scented Pan-Seared Salmon with Roasted Vegetables (30 grams per serving)