Dinner is served: full of flavor--and no guilt.
Forget cardboard-tasting “diet” foods. Instead, choose delicious dinners that won’t deprive your body of the nutrients it needs—and won’t deprive your taste buds of the flavors they crave. Add these 21 Weight Watchers dinner recipes under 7 SmartPoints to your menu.
When you prepare Weight Watchers dinner recipes, you can feel fantastic about what you’re eating and what you’re serving to those you love. Our recipes use foods that are non- or minimally processed, which means they won’t thicken your waist with the extra fat, calories, refined sugar, or artificial sweeteners found in many processed foods.
The key to making these weight loss dinners work for you is to plan out your menus. Take time before each grocery trip to decide what you’ll be preparing over the next few days. This empowers you to have all the ingredients ready when it’s time to answer the question: What’s for dinner?
1. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Make it a breakfast-for-dinner night! This dish includes potatoes, salsa, peppers, and more.
2. Mini Taco Salad Bowls (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Add zing to taco night with Weight Watchers dinner recipes like this one, which includes lean turkey and gooey cheese.
3. Slow Cooker Tamari-Glazed Chicken (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Sink your fork into this crockpot recipe loaded with antioxidants and better-for-you goodness.
4. Crockpot Cauliflower Fried Rice (3-5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Tap the superfood power of cauliflower with this light entrée that also works as a tasty side dish.
5. Slow Cooker Vegetable Omelet (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Enjoy this breakfast-for-dinner idea, which includes carrots, string beans, potatoes, and much more.
6. Slow Cooker Herb-Crusted Turkey Breast (0 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy, this no-fuss recipe makes a delicious entrée any time of year.
7. Homemade Chicken Soup (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Give yourself comfort food taste with zero guilt in a flavorful recipe that incorporates peas, garlic, potatoes, and carrots.
8. Hearty Lentil and Vegetable Soup (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Fill up with a vegetable soup that will do your soul—and your waistline—good.