Put some sizzle in your chicken repertoire!
Looking for new sauté recipes? This easy-to-prepare chicken with spinach and corn is fast, healthy, and satisfying. It comes together quickly, and is flavored with cumin, lime juice, and goat cheese. It’s a super simple weeknight meal and makes delicious leftovers as well.
Chicken, Spinach, and Corn Sauté
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts sliced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until browned. Remove from the pan. Add the corn and zucchini and cook until zucchini is soft. Stir in the cumin and cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and cook until done. Stir in the spinach and lime juice and continue cooking until the spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the goat cheese just before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Like what you see? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms. Be sure to subscribe to our daily eNewsletter.