Looking for new sauté recipes? This easy-to-prepare chicken with spinach and corn is fast, healthy, and satisfying. It comes together quickly, and is flavored with cumin, lime juice, and goat cheese. It’s a super simple weeknight meal and makes delicious leftovers as well.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cup|Calories: 303| Total Fat: 17 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 77 mg | Sodium: 128 mg | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 27 g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until browned. Remove from the pan. Add the corn and zucchini and cook until zucchini is soft. Stir in the cumin and cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and cook until done. Stir in the spinach and lime juice and continue cooking until the spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the goat cheese just before serving.
Like what you see? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from SkinnyMs. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.