Up your egg game by learning how to poach them perfectly!
Who doesn’t love poached eggs? They’re incredibly tasty in salads, on toast, or slathered with Hollandaise sauce. If you always order poached eggs for brunch, but think they’re too tricky to make yourself, think again! Perfect poached eggs are easier than you think. Stick to these simple steps, and you’ll be able to cook yourself a fancy (and healthy) breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
How to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- 2 eggs large
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add 5 cups of water to a non-stick pan.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer.
- Create a whirlpool by stirring the water in a circle with a whisk.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and carefully transfer the egg to the whirlpool.
- Remove egg after 4 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Do you want to up your egg game even more? Check out these 10 Surprising Ways to Eat Eggs!