Rosemary and lemon make a delicious herbal beverage.
Herbal tea or Tisane, is any beverage infused with herbs, plants, spices, or roots in hot water. Unlike popular black and green teas, tisane doesn’t normally contain caffeine. Tisane is often used for its medicinal value, but it can also be enjoyed for its flavor. This tisane is made with two fresh ingredients taken straight from nature.
If you find yourself feeling tired and stressed, the rosemary in this tisane can increase circulation and boost immunity, which will increase your energy levels. The lemon is an immunity booster and an anti-inflammatory ingredient. Drink this tisane and enjoy great flavor and a host of health benefits.
Rosemary and Lemon Herbal Tea
- 2 teaspoons rosemary needles untreated, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest untreated, finely chopped
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon honey more or less, substitute coconut palm sugar, or other clean eating sweetener
- Add the rosemary and lemon zest in a tea strainer then leave it inside a cup.
- Pour the hot water in the cup and steep for 15 minutes.
- Sweeten and enjoy.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
If you liked our homemade tisane, you will also like our other tea drinks in Skinny Ms.:
Have you heard of our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection e-cookbook? It’s a treasure of 101 most popular fan recipes that we took note of and compiled in one book. Have a look!
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.