Whip up this recipe with only one pan, so you can relax after enjoying it!
Every busy cook loves having a selection of one-pot or one-pan entrees during a busy week. Well, our One Pan Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops make the perfect addition to that list of go-to entrees! These pork chops get sweetness from apples and honey, while the onions and broth add a savory touch. Finally, cinnamon and cloves add a delightful, yet subtle spice.
Whip up this recipe with only one pan, so you can relax after enjoying it! It also goes great with our Crock Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes for a doubly easy meal.
One Pan Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops
- 12 ounces boneless lean cut pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green apples sliced into thin wedges
- 1 yellow onion small, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Rinse pork chops in cool water and pat dry with paper towel. Season both sides with salt and ground clove.
- In medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat. Once hot, add pork chops. Cook each side until golden brown and pork chops are cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan and add apples and onion. Cook for a few minutes until soft, then add broth and cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Continue cooking over medium-high heat until the liquid has evaporated. Quickly mix in honey and spoon mix over pork chops.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Other easy pork recipes to try:
What’s your favorite one-pan entree? Share with us in the comments section!