Using fresh peaches and Greek yogurt, you can enjoy as scrumptious and completely healthy dessert in no time. Cooking the peaches in their own juices yields a sweetly delicious flavor. Cinnamon and melted organic sugar are a delectable combination. And forget about whipped cream. Let’s go for skinny eating and enjoy this dessert more with a healthier option. Greek yogurt has fewer calories and it tastes like a real treat!
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 peach and sauce | Calories: 122 | Total Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 7 mg | Sodium: 56 mg | Carbohydrates: 19 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 17 g | Protein: 7 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled, cored and halved
- 4 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Over medium heat, in a large saucepan, distribute the sugar.
- Place the peaches side by side then cook both sides until sugar has completely melted.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Let the peaches cool down then refrigerate until cold. (You can also do this much ahead.)
- Serve them in individual glasses alternating with the yogurt.
Here are more delicious skinny eating desserts using yogurt:
Have you heard of our our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection e-cookbook? It’s a treasure of 101 most popular fan recipes that we took note of and compiled in one book. Have a look!
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss out anything on SkinnyMs.