Ditch the heavy cream for smooth, creamy Greek yogurt!
Using fresh peaches and Greek yogurt, you can enjoy as scrumptious and completely healthy dessert in no time. Cooking the peaches in their own juices yields a sweetly delicious flavor. Cinnamon and melted organic sugar are a delectable combination. And forget about whipped cream. Let’s go for skinny eating and enjoy this dessert more with a healthier option. Greek yogurt has fewer calories and it tastes like a real treat!
Pan-Seared Peaches and Cinnamon
- 4 peaches ripe; peeled, cored and halved
- 4 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- mint leaves fresh, for garnish (optional)
- Over medium heat, in a large saucepan, distribute the sugar.
- Place the peaches side by side then cook both sides until the sugar has completely melted.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Let the peaches cool down then refrigerate until cold. (You can also do this much ahead.)
- Serve them in individual glasses alternating with the yogurt.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Here are more delicious skinny eating desserts using yogurt:
Have you heard of our our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection e-cookbook? It’s a treasure of 101 most popular fan recipes that we took note of and compiled in one book. Have a look!
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss out anything on Skinny Ms.