Skinny Black Bean Flautas are perfect for a crowd or a family meal. We like the quick prep of this recipe and the low-cal count of only 241 calories per serving.
Yields: 10 servings | Serving size: 1 flauta | Calories: 241 | Total Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fats: 2 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 3 mg | Sodium: 443 mg | Carbohydrates: 37 g | Dietary fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 11 g | SmartPoints: 7 |
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 cup (shredded) cheddar cheese, reduced-fat
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 teaspoons Skinny Ms. Taco Seasoning, (or 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 black pepper, Kosher or sea salt to taste)
- 10 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas, (recipe for Homemade Tortillas)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add black beans, cheese, green chiles and spices to a medium mixing bowl. Use a fork and mash all ingredients together.
Evenly divide mixture onto tortillas. Spread mixture over each tortilla, roll tightly, lightly spray each side with non-stick cooking spray or brush with olive oil, and place seam side down on parchment lined cookie sheet or non-stick baking dish. Don't allow flautas to touch so that they get crispy on all sides.
Bake approximately 24-25 minutes, or until flautas are hot and crispy, turn over after 12 minutes of cooking time. If desired, top flautas with either fat-free Greek yogurt or reduced-fat sour cream.