11. Veggie Platter with Pesto Hummus (4 points)
A veggie platter is a healthy, low-calorie snack, but it can be a little boring. Pep it up by dunking your veggies in our pesto hummus.
12. Spicy Pumpkin Hummus (1 point)
Add some vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants to your hummus by making this spicy pumpkin hummus. Enjoy it with your favorite veggies or homemade veggie chips.
13. Skinny Sweet Potato Sticks (5 points)
These skinny sweet potato sticks are crispy, sweet, and full of fiber and healthy fats.
14. Asparagus Fries (5 points)
Asparagus have way more health benefits than white potatoes, but are just as addictive when eaten as fries.
15. Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Tots (6 points)
Tater tots are adorable, crunchy, flavorful, and unhealthy. Curb your cravings with these oven-baked sweet potato tots. They have tons of vitamin A and fiber from the sweet potatoes and whole-wheat breadcrumbs, as well as anti-inflammatory properties from the spices.
16. Baked Onion Rings (3 points)
These baked onion rings are made with whole-wheat breadcrumbs and are baked instead of fried, making them a smart swap for the fast-food version.
17. Healthy Chipotle Potato Skins (3 points)
These healthy chipotle potato skins have more flavor than fat, making them a guilt-free treat.
18. Skinny Bell Pepper Nacho Boats (4 points)
Next time you crave cheesy, spicy nachos, make these skinny bell pepper nacho boats instead. Bell peppers are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and B-vitamins, and the ground turkey gives you a satisfying helping of protein.
19. Pizza Zucchini Boats (4 points)
These pizza zucchini boats are a cheesy, tomato-y, healthy alternative to a slice of takeout pizza.
20. Zucchini-Bell Pepper Pizza (3 points)
If you need a real pizza with crust to satisfy your cravings, try this zucchini-bell pepper pizza. It’s made with a whole-wheat crust and lots of fresh veggies.