21. Clean Eating Raspberry Oat Bars (10 points)
Avoid the hidden sugar in packaged granola bars by making your own. These clean eating raspberry oat bars are made with no refined sugar.
22. Quinoa Almond Joy Bars (4 points)
These quinoa almond joy bars are made with superfoods instead of sugar. Quinoa and almonds are full of protein and fiber, so they’ll keep you full for hours. The dates and chocolate chips will satisfy your sweet tooth.
23. No-Bake Almond Cranberry Energy Balls (5 points)
These almond cranberry energy balls are delicious, easy to back up, and a cinch to prepare.
Cookies or Cake:
24. Zucchini Blondies (5 points)
These zucchini blondies are a sweet, guilt-free treat. They are made with whole-wheat flour and without refined sugar.
25. Skinny Strawberry Banana Bread (4 points)
This skinny strawberry banana bread is fruity, satisfying, and gluten-free. It even has chia seeds for an added nutrition boost.
26. Clean Eating Pumpkin Streusel Bars (5 points)
Pumpkin is a fantastic food to add to your weight-loss diet. It’s high in fiber, vitamin A, iron, and potassium. It’s even better when it’s masquerading as dessert, like in these clean eating pumpkin streusel bars.
27. Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls (4 points)
Chocolate cravings are relentless. These chocolate coconut almond balls will satisfy them while providing you with fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
28. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (7 points)
These chocolate-covered strawberries taste decadent, but have lots of healthy fats, vitamin C, and antioxidants.
29. Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters (3 points)
Chocolate and nuts were made for each other. Enjoy them roasted, with a sprinkling of salt, for a satisfying snack.
30. Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter & Banana Pops (7 points)
Indulge your sweet tooth with these chocolate-covered peanut butter and banana pops. They have plenty of fiber from the bananas, antioxidants from the dark chocolate, and healthy fats and anti-inflammatory benefits from the coconut oil.
31. Snack Pretzel Stack (5 points)
If you like a saltier chocolate peanut butter banana snack, then this snack pretzel stack is for you. It also makes a fun and healthy after-school snack.